- Submissions must not be anonymized.
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been
- published in a journal or the proceedings of another conference
- submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings.
- Submitted papers must adhere to the LNCS template and should be at most 16 pages in this format, excluding the bibliography and well-marked appendices. The original settings of textwidth and textheight should be preserved. Submitted papers must be no longer than 20 pages.
- Committee members are not required to read the appendices, so the paper should be intelligible without them.
- Submissions must be written in English and must be in pdf format.
- Papers must be submitted via the EasyChair conference system at
Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
The authors are encouraged to use the following LATEX template to prepare the submission.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer in the LNCS series. Note that authors of accepted papers must guarantee that one of the authors will register and present the paper at the conference.